Tuesday 29 September 2009

The winner of the 24/48 hr card for Paige/Girly Challenge :-)

Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries ,,we had 73 in all ;-) The DT haven't had time to visit you all yet but we will pop by soon :-) To send your cards to Paige please email Erin at this address
stampingrocks at yahoo dot com
and she will forward the address to you :-)

Even though this challenge is finished I hope that those of you who haven't had the time to make a card yet will still do so :-)


The Winner of the lovely package is ,,,,,,,,,

Here are your random numbers:

71

Timestamp: 2009-10-05 07:14:13 UTC



SUZI :-) Congratulations if you email us with your address Heidi will post the goodies out for you :-)



Luv Lols and the DT x x

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Congrats Suzi
I was late but I'm still sending Paige a card
this was a great idea

X Nikki

Sarah said...

Many congratulations Suzi!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Suzi

But I have to say a huge congrats to everyone that has posted paige a card and or gift! :0)

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my goodness, thank you mr linky thingy and of course the lovely Heidi and all the team at Simon says for running this wonderful challenge.
I've already emailed Erin for Paige's details. I will email you now with my details.
God Bless
Suzi x

Mina said...

oh no how on earth did i miss this boo hoo...congratulations Suzi
Mina xxx