Wednesday 12 December 2012

Simon Says.... What's Your Favourite??



Hello everyone and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Snowflakes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too..

We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher !!

This week the challenge is...

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ?

Tool, Stamp, Product ??



As always Heidi will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

For more details on the products used and how we made these projects please visit our blogs, we would love to see you ! :-)

Designer in the Spotlight 

JENN 

 Favourites Used:  A sandy beach and Twinkling H2O's



CHEIRON

Favourites Used:  Hero Arts Snowflakes & Edges and Happy, Ranger Seasonal Distress Stains, and my Embossing Gun



DAWNY P

Favourites Used:  6x6 Bazzill Avalon paper pack and my brand new faves, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads

 

DEBBY

Favourites Used : Stamps especially Sarah Kay and I've used The Joy of Giving



HEATHER

Favourites Used: Martha Stewart's Scoring Board and House Mouse Holiday Smooch



 Favourites Used: Washi Tape and Jingle all the Way


LIN

Favourites Used: Basic Grey Aspen Frost papers and Fiskar's Paper Trimmer



LISA

 Favourites Used: Hero Arts SNOW LAYERING PAPERS and MILWAUKEE HEAT TOOL



 LOLS

Favourites Used: Silhouette Cameo, Stickles,


MELISSA 

Favourites Used: Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch and Doodlebug Sugar Coating White Glitter



SARAH

Favourites Used: SSS Small Forest Tree, Echo Park Sweet Days 6x6 pad, Hero Arts Delicate Flowers, and May Arts May Arts Celery Chevron Twill ribbon.



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!

You have until Wed 19th Dec 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join...

No back linking allowed, Only new creations will be eligible in the prize draw...




25 comments:

Maria said...

everyone did great

Wendy said...

Gorgeous DT work. Thanks for the "use a favorite" challenge!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT ladies.
Hugs
Lisa

http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

Karen said...

Outstanding creations from you all.. just wow! Smiles.

Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the amazing challenge and the beautiful DT work for inspiration! :)

Anonymous said...

another brilliant challenge Simon says Stamp girls you have done it again! awesome job xxx

stampingandstitching said...

What a fun challenge and I loved seeing all the inspirational projects from the DT!

Leah l'Orange said...

love the variety of faves from the DT - some of them are mine, too! :)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Back again with another fav...I had to share my latest Creepmas card...I'm loving my new IO wreath die :0)

cotnob said...

Beautiful DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
Merry Christmas.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Back again with another favourite hope that playing again is ok!
thanks for all the awesome challenges this year hugs me xx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous favourites from everyone!
Alison x

KandA said...

Really fabulous DT creations and a super challenge xx

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you so much for such a fun challenge. I had a blast.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Mian said...

Fabulous DT creations!

I uploaded my card but I can´t see it??

Here´s the link to my card:
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.se/2012/12/christmas-or-winter-at-gingerloft.html

Hugs Mian

Poppet said...

Great theme for a challenge and wonderful work by the DT. Thank you. :-) xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Brilliant challenge - thank you!! Beautiful DT work as always and I think I have a few more NEW favourite products that I need LOL!

Just linked my card up - TIA for peeking :-))

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Martha said...

Thank you, for the wonderful inspiration, and the FUN challenge.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for organizing fun challenges. I wish I had more time to play along! Your follower from Moscow, Russia

DonnaMundinger said...

Thanks for another great challenge and fab inspiration. xxD

Karen said...

Stunning DT creations, as always! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and another wonderful challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Martha said...

Thank you for the wonderful inspiration and the FUN challenge.

Wendy said...

I accidentally linked #432 Paper Whims to my blogger instead of the post. The post is http://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2012/12/snow-angel-ornament-tuesday-alchemy-dt.html

Thank you!

scrappymo! said...

Great challenge...I put my little grandsons card in for this challenge...he is only 4 1/2 years old! I think he did a wonderful job!